Instructions: cryptocurrency wallet SnowGem Modern Wallet
Cryptocurrency wallet SnowGem Modern Wallet
Dashboard – Toolbar.
- Buttons: expand or collapse the menu bar, restart the wallet (reconnect to the blockchain);
- Blockchain download progress;
- The coin rate in the selected currency (in the settings) and the rate change over the past 24 hours in%;
- The indicator of connection to peers; when you hover, the number of connections is displayed;
- The total amount of coins in the wallet (at all your addresses);
- Unripened coins – coins waiting for the required number of confirmations (100), however already appearing on the blockchain (POS masternodes);
- Unverified coins – pending the required number of confirmations (100);
- A “transparent” balance is the number of visible coins at your addresses starting with “s”;
- “Private” coins – coins at addresses for anonymous payments, starting with “z”;
- “Closed” coins – coins used for masternodes, they are not visible on addresses, but they are visible in this window;
- Diagram of the movement of coins in the wallet during the day: arrival, care.
Send Coins – Send coins.
- Sender address: selected from the list of your addresses;
- Recipient address: either manually driven (copied), or selected from the “Address Book” if you previously wrote it down;
- Amount to be sent: either fits manually, or, when you click the Max button, the entire amount available at the selected address will be sent;
- Message – only for private transactions.
- Commission for sending a transaction.
Shield Coins – Send masternode coins to the “z” address.
- Transparent address – selected from the list of your “s” addresses.
- Private address – selected from the list of your “z” addresses.
- When you press the Shield button, coins from the address selected in step 1 will be sent to the selected z address. When you press the Shield All button, coins from all masternode addresses will be sent to the z address.
Addresses – Addresses.
- A list of all your addresses, with a balance display on each of them, a QR code, a name in the address book;
- The tool for importing private keys: in the field that appears, copy the private keys that we want to add to the wallet, one in each line – be patient, the process is not the fastest;
- A tool for viewing private keys (mark the desired addresses with a tick, click on the button);
- Menus for creating public and private addresses, as well as adding entries to the address book and editing it.
Transaction – Transaction.
This section provides a list of the last 100 transactions for all addresses of your wallet, both incoming and outgoing.
- Direction – payment direction: incoming, outgoing, created and immature (for masternode payments);
- Date – date and time of the transaction;
- Address – if received: the address of your wallet, to which the coins were received; in case of sending: the address of the wallet to which the coins were sent;
- Amount – the number of coins in the transaction;
- Validated – transaction is confirmed or not, depending on the number of confirmations. For yes
- Details – click to view detailed information about the transaction (there is also a link to the transaction in the explorer!).
Masternodes – list of masternodes.
This section presents two lists with masternodes:
- Local Config – a list of your masternodes configured in this wallet (if you have any);
- Masternode List – a list of all masternode networks.
I don’t see any sense in dwelling on this section, because there is an article on the site about setting up masternodes, which describes the use of these sections. Here is the link: SnowGem masternode (setting up xsg mastrernode) is a complete guide.
Apps & Resources – links to official resources.
- Apps – links to the official SnowMine miner on the developers website (or rather, to the description of the official miner, because the link is at the bottom of the page leading to the github), and to the masternode monitoring web application;
- Exchanges – links to exchanges that support XSG coin trading ;
- Coin List – a list of alternative coins supported by ModernWallet wallet . When you click on any of the coins, the wallet will be restarted with the settings of the selected coin, its blockchain will also be loaded!
Settings – settings.
- The selection of coins supported by the wallet. Each coin has its own settings!
- Daemon Location – the installation path of the “demon” of the coin;
- Data Location – a way to download blockchain coin data;
- Select Background – you can specify the path to your own wallet wallpaper;
- Currency – local currency – XSG rate which is displayed in the upper right corner of the wallet (for now only for this – version 1.0.3a);
- ModernWallet program settings:
- Auto Start – autostart wallet, after loading Windows;
- Auto Update Daemon – enable / disable autorun of the “daemon”;
- Enable Log – enable / disable wallet log;
- Transactions Chart – enable / disable the transaction chart on the wallet main screen;
- Hide On Minimize – enable / disable hiding in tray when minimizing;
- Auto Shield – enable / disable automatic transfer of masternode coins to z-address.