SnowGem Masternode – Frequently Asked Questions
How is the masternode reward paid?
Rewards from each block are given to different masternodes. For example, if the network has about 100 masternodes, and the current payment of masternodes is 35%, therefore one masternode will receive 35% of the remuneration per block, every 100 blocks.
Masternode reward calculation table:
10,000 XSG not sent for masternode deposit? or What to do in case of a bad-txns-oversize error?
Usually this error occurs when trying to transfer funds from the wallet to which you mined, in connection with which, the funds came in small amounts, but a large number of transactions.
To solve the problem, try to accumulate funds in a new wallet, transferring small amounts, but gradually increasing the amount of transactions.
- There is one wallet X , which was mined + bought 10,000 XSG .
- Because for masternody need a new purse, to which the sum of 10,000 XSG should get a single transaction, wallet X is not suitable – it means creating a new: the Y .
- When you try to transfer 10,000 XSG from wallet X to wallet Y, you get the error: “ bad-txns-oversize ” .
- So translate from X to Y – 1,000 XSG . Happened? Repeat. Did not work out? Try a smaller amount until it starts to work out. If you start to get from 10 or 50 , you can try to increase the amount of each subsequent transaction.
- After all the coins are in wallet Y ( 10,001 XSG !), Create a new wallet K (simply because it is not Z !) And already transfer EXACTLY 10,000 XSG to it in one transaction!
How to unlock 10,000 XSG masternodes?
Right-click on the alias of your masternode in the Simple wallet and select “Disable”.
What to do in case of a “Bad-txns-joinsplit-requirements-not-met” error?
Create a backup of your private keys, close the wallet, rename the Roaming / Snowgem folder to Roaming / Snowgem1 , launch the wallet, after loading – import your private keys and wait for synchronization. More details can be found here: https://github.com/zcash/zcash/issues/2712
How to reindex a wallet?
Run the following command: snowgemd -reindex
What is immature balance?
Immature balance – these are newly created coins that are waiting for 100 transaction confirmations from the blockchain to be sent to your wallet.
How to send coins received by a masternode?
Go to the “send” tab, select the address of the sender, and for the recipient, indicate your private address to which the coins should be forwarded. Then press the Shield button.
How to monitor the state of a masternode?
- Go to VPS and run the command: ./src/snowgem-cli masternodedebug
- Use the service: https://masternodesmap.snowgem.org . After registering and searching for your masternode from the list, check the “add to list” checkbox in front of it.
- Use browsers: https://insight.snowgem.org or https://explorer.snowgem.org (but rather, if you just follow the balance, you’ll drive the wallet address and the balance and incoming transactions will be visible).
- It seems like the mobile monitoring application is promised – let’s wait for now